SO PERFECT OMFG.
(and we’re leslie and ann so yes).
SO PERFECT OMFG.
(and we’re leslie and ann so yes).
THANK YOU! :) :) I’m an old lady now.
Here are my questions:
- What is your blogging face?
- If you had to be killed by a large animal in a gladiator type arena what animal would you pick?
- What famous person would you like to sleep with and then kill right afterwards?
- What is your favorite spice?
- Who is your favorite spice girl?
- What is your drug of choice?
- If you where a cartoon and had to wear the same clothes everyday what clothes would you pick?
- Why did you get a tumblr?
- Describe yourself in three words
- What TV show would you be down to rewatch from start to finish?
- What where you doing this time last year?
1. Generally hunched and squinting in the darkness, but something like this, which I would describe as reluctant determination
2. I would pick a giraffe because it would be hilarious to be whipped to death by a giraffe’s neck.
3. This is twisted, because I don’t want to kill someone I’d actually want to sleep with, and the people I’d actually want to kill, I would never want to sleep with, dear god. I literally cannot find an answer to this.
5. I never really got into them, so I’m googling them right now, but I’ll go with Ginger Spice, because I love that Union Jack dress.
7. I would pick a cute light pastel dress with a waist belt, black patterned tights, some motorcycle boots and a headband.
8. Because my friends showed me the cool shit they found on it.
9. ugh, wow, okay
10. Doctor Who or Friends.
11. Trying to go to as many parties as possible.
wow okay ;) ;)
1. This week I decided to wear only black and white because otherwise I’ll get bored with my clothes
2. I can’t stop thinking about more tattoos
3. I just started watching Game of Thrones and I really like it
4. I am going to go see E-40 tomorrow
5. I’m going to go see the Phenomenauts on Saturday
6. I’m really hypocritical about people’s nails: I find it disgusting when guys have untrimmed nails, but I grow mine out and they’re not necessarily cute
7. I have a new pair of pants that smells really bad, and they came to me smelling this way, and I don’t know what to do
8. I’ve never wanted to change my URL, and I don’t think I ever will
9. The first thing I say when people ask me what I like is always Harry Potter
10. Sometimes I wish I was still in high school because it’s easy.
i got tagged by mia for the following exciting eleven questions:
1. What’s your favorite office supply?
Either a four-color pen or those multicolored post-it page flags. Soooo color coded.
2. Which final Jeopardy category would guarantee your success?
HARRY POTTER TRIVIA or song lyrics.
3. You’re on a (midnight) train. Where’s it going?
4. Your go-to joke?
That’s what she said. I am 12
5. Got a tumblr-meets-real-life story?
Once someone yelled my URL when I was walking around in downtown Santa Cruz and it turns out it was one of my followers, Tabby. Crazy.
6. What color are your socks?
I’m not wearing any ;)
7. What’s something you learned growing up and have never used since?
Math of all shapes and sizes. Or at least I’ve tried my hardest not to use it.
8. If you had a magic closet, where would it take you?
9. If your life was made into a movie, would it be a musical?
Almost certainly, but all the songs would be either parodies or in the cynical style of Avenue Q.
10. Favorite card/board game?
HARRY POTTER UNO but also Monopoly and Cards Against Humanity.
11. If you could be an article of clothing in one of your favorite movies/books, what would you be?
Ferris Bueller’s leopard print sweater vest.
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
I got tagged by: theplaidwinchester
- There are two roads you can take: one goes uphill, the other goes downhill. You have to take the same road both directions. Which road do you take and why?
- Favorite fictional character in anything?
- Chess or Checkers?
- Cake or Pie?
- Favorite lyric from a musical?
- You’ve been sent to an alternate universe of your choosing, what is it?
- If you could learn any language, what would it be?
- What do you think of when you hear the following word: salvation?
- A movie everyone seems to love but you just can’t?
- An actor/actress you fell in love with but you don’t know when/how?
- Have you ever seen such a beautiful night?
1. Uphill because some reward will await my effort.
2. I LOVE THE OOD.
3. I suck at both soooo Harry Potter Uno
4. God damn. Pumpkin pie.
5. “I’m kinda funny, and pretty damn smart / I like romantic things like music and art / and as you know I have a gigantic heart / SO WHHYYYYYY DON’T I HAVE A BOYFRIEND?! FUCK! It sucks to be me!” from Avenue Q.
6. Hogwarts, always.
7. Spanish would be the most practical, but I’d love to speak Italian.
8. Something relating to Cas because of you.
9. Star. Wars.
10. Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
11. I COULD ALMOST KISS THE STARS FOR SHINING SO BRIGHT
are you actually serious rn? hahahahaha
(i also had to look this up. alsooooo i can kinda see it)
9. Tattoos I want: Oh so many. I’m going to get the word “Dude” tattooed in cursive on my wrist with my mom at some point soon, because we’ve always called each other Dude. I definitely want to get a Disney tattoo at some point though, haha. And finally, my goal is to have a big, colorful art piece.
12. Ideas of a perfect date: Go downtown, try new/weird things, get a little lost, go home and make popcorn and watch a movie on the couch. /optional blanket fort.
17. A fact about my life: I make it out to be a lot worse than it is.
16. Favorite movie: Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, forever and always.
18. Phobia: Fear of the unknown.
7. Biggest turn off(s): Unintelligence, bad hygiene, disrespect.
aww yess anons. :) :)
red: 5 facts about my best friend
white: 3 facts about my personality
green: 8 things about my bod ;)
purple: 10 facts about my room
I’m honored to make the bethany list. :)
1. The last song I downloaded was Hey Juliet by LMNT and I am not ashamed.
2. Sometimes I wish I had chosen to pursue a performing arts career.
3. All day long I dream about how I’m going to design and furnish my future home.
4. My food and music tastes are the same: huge variety, but very selective, and judgemental of other people’s preferences. I wish it weren’t that way.
5. I (not so) secretly wish that every day was a dress up occasion.
thanks anon. existing is hard.
damn it. my stupid inbox never tells me i have messages.
i’m really glad you had an excellent valentine’s day, anon. :) you deserve it.